Competition Concrete – A Cut Above the Rest.
Since our founding in 1997, our team has been committed to our craft and ensuring quality of work for every job we undertake. We strive to achieve best results and alleviate the many potential headaches associated with concrete construction: logistics, communication, clean-up. For this to be achieved, we focus on obtaining the following objectives:
- Projects meet or exceed the standards of quality laid out by our clients
- Projects are completed on time and on budget
- Safety protocols are followed and adhered to which minimize injuries and accidents
- No environmental issues are created as a result of our footprint
- Proactive and constant communication between Competition Concrete and all stakeholders associated to the projects promotes overall success
Each project’s individual success is mirrored by the years of experience of our management and construction teams. This experience and dedication to each individual project have brought about lasting relationships with our clients, suppliers and other trade professionals. Having close connections with all stakeholders is key to our success and the very best part of our business.
What We Do
Competition Concrete is a full service flatwork company situated in Calgary and Canmore. We provide a wide variety of concrete services that can be tailored to meet the individual demands your project may require.
We specialize in prep, place and finish, custom finishing, cutting, coring and scanning as well as concrete line pumping.
We also have long-term partnerships with other industry leaders for concrete supply and cribbing. The value of working with one concrete contractor for all your project needs is to save time and money while ensuring your expectations will be met throughout each project.
- Placing and finishing
- Cutting and coring
- Line pumping
- Exposed concrete
- Stamped concrete
- Epoxy coatings
- Concrete staining